- How does StatTrac work?
Statistical data is either entered or automatically uploaded into the central database from each unit. The data is then made available to authorized users of StatTrac to analyze and make business decisions. The data is not only presented in tabular format but can also be shown with charts and graphs.
- Was StatTrac develped for a specific industry?
No, StatTrac was developed to be flexible enough to work in any franchise industry.
- Will StatTrac benefit me if I only own a few units?
Yes, StatTrac was developed to meet the needs of not only the franchisor companies but also the franchisee owners. It will benefit any owner/manager interested in capturing data on a routine basis and in a timely manner whether one unit is involved or multiple units.
- How many units can StatTrac support?
StatTrac was developed to support an unlimited number of units.
- Will StatTrac allow me to calculate values such as averages sales?
Yes, each implementation is allowed to determine the statistics that are captured for their business needs. You are then able to build formulas from these values to help you better understand you business and make decisions.
- Can you explain how alerts work?
Each user sets up tolerances on any data item within StatTrac. If the data from a unit falls outside one of these tolerances, StatTrac will email and or text message you with an alert.
- How often is data collected?
The frequency of data collection is up you. If you have the capability of capturing data once an hour, then it can be transmitted. We have found that in most cases, once a day works very well.
- Can the data be exported from StatTrac?
Yes, all data can be exported to Excel or PDF format.
- What are the advantages of the monthly subscription model?
The advantages are: Low cost to you. We provide the datacenter with backup power and the offsite backup for disaster recovery. All you need is a computer with a browser and we handle the rest so you can concentrate on your business.
- My company has it own datacenter; can we run StatTrac in our datacenter?
Yes, we have an implementation model that allows companies to license and operate StatTrac inside their datacenter for their franchisees.
- What hardware/software is required for me to utilize StatTrac?
It varies depending on the implementation selected. If the monthly subscription model is selected, you will only need a computer with a web browser.
- What technology was used to develop StatTrac?
StatTrac was developed using the Microsoft .Net platform and Microsoft SQL Server.